What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Fat Chao - 09/18/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

In-game Name
[BM] Fat Chao

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/09/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After i died in agios i spawn back in agios to retrieve the gun i had when i died.

Why should we unban you ?
Hello there again, You have no clue how stupid i feel writing this unban request, I know what i did is wrong and i dont even know why i would break NLR to begin with. i know what i did wrong i guess i was just caught in the heat. i was heading to work and i was super stressed because i had bad time, i just spawned in agios to log off where i thought why dont i just get my gun back aswell, I was in Agios for about 20 seconds before I logged of. i knew that it was wrong while i did it but i tried to keep away and hide so nobody would notice me, beacuse i knew it was wrong. there is no excuse for what i did other than i was super stupid. this is the first time i broke NLR and it will never happen again, i dont know how i can prove it but just take my word for it. i know that i messed up big time and i should know better after just being unbanned. i would really really appreciate if i could get unbanned beacuse i cant imagne playing on another server. i love this community and dont even know why i would break a server rule for a khatiba. i cant think of anything else than beeing unbanned i just feel like a idiot. i feel like ive used all my chances here and i personally think that my chance to get unbanned is low. i just want you to know how much this server mean to me and i am so so deeply sorry for my stupid mistake, it will never be repeated and this will be the last time u see me writing a unbann appeal if im so lucky that i will get unbanned.

- Kind Regards Fat Chao

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been here a very long time Chao, I really can't believe you would do something so stupid. 

16/09/2017 
19/08/2017
28/12/2016 
05/09/2016

Above we see the dates of all the times you've been banned and it's been a pretty common occurrence and it's not even been a full month since you were last banned! 

I'd like you to tell me, if we do offer you one more chance, what are you going to do to ensure you're not going to do something stupid again. 

Is it the people you're playing with, maybe they're a bad influence for you? Is it the way you're playing, is the freedom of being a rebel something you can't manage?

Convince us Chao. 

Hey, Thanks for fast response Matt.

it was some issues when I was going to be unbanned that I solved with @Wilco so the ban on the "19/08/17" is my unban date not accually a ban.

well yes my friends have influence over what we are doing on the server, however I'm not gonna blame them for mistakes that were all my fault. there is no way I can ensure you that this won't happened again but I beg you to take my word for it, this is the first time I broke NLR it it will be the the last, it was extremely stupid and I dont even know why I would ever do it. 

but what I can ensure you is that you and the entire server are going to see some high quality role-play. I've been running a small taxi service on the island that stands out. I sell food and liquor inside my taxi and Im confident that I am the one of best at taxi drivers on the siland, and I love it. the reason I started with the taxi stuff was to improve my role-play after my ban back in February 2016 and I belive that it has really helped, I have got allot of good feedback from people on the island!

but  I haven't been able to run this service as much as I would like to due to having to play with my friends. they both joined the police the day I was banned which is why I will have more time to run my taxi business if Im lucky enough to get unbanned. But telling you that il be a taxi driver won't prove to you that it will stop me from breaking NLR.

what I'm trying to explain here is that my friends won't be there to influence me if thats the case, and that I know I messed up and i really do like being a taxi driver and role-play with people and that stuff. the other day I spend 500k at the pub handing out free drinks etc. taxi is one of the funniest things you can do here, one time I picked up a ar guy and a bunch of criminals and I'm not gonna tell you what happened in the taxi but it was hilarious. I'm trying to say here that I have improved my rp alot since my unban and I really took a big lesson from it, and the same goes for this one, I messsed up big time and this is a stupid mistake that I committed for god knows why. you have no idea how much I would like to comeback and I'm telling you that I know for a fact that it will be my last chances if I get unbanned and nothing is worth taking the risk of breaking a rule. i am very grratefull that i was unbanned a few weeks ago and i know it looks like i didnt learn a leasson from a 7 months long ban. but i really did and im sorry if it seems like im ungratefull or that i didnt learn a leasson, i just feel like an asshole for breaking rules after an unban :(

What am I be going to do to ensure you that this will not be repeated 

• Think twice before my actions
  • Stop making stupid mistakes when I better
  • keep to my self for a bit with my taxi business.
  • Log off the server a bit earlier so I won't be in in a hurry
- Kind Regards Chao

I must admit I've had many a brilliant roleplay scenario and there's no doubt your roleplay is up to a great standard but apparently your memory of the rules is the area needing work so we'll go for a quick recall.

Quote me the rule you broke, explain that rule in your own words and the please explain why we have that rule in place here.

Rule i broke:

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

NLR  is a rule that stands for new life rule, it is the rules that you need to follow when you have died or been killed. it basically means that you cant return the the area u last died in or keep on with your past activity's.  the reason the server has this rule is to keep people who dies away from rp situations or combat zones, this is also to simulate how it would be in real life if you ere to die. it would be total maham if the rule wouldn't be in place.

We'll give you another go Mr Chao but there's only so many chances we can offer, don't let us down. Next time it'll likely be a 6 month break for you.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back