What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Fat Chao - 29/05/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

In-game Name
fat chao

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/01/17

Member of the team that banned you.
dont know

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have no clue at all, Could have been connected to my past in-game bans?
The ban message is "11.1" I dont recall the reasoning for my bad at all, I think it was a mistake. Im not banned in-game so would like to able to join ts to talk with some old friends

Why should we unban you ?
beacuse i want to speak on teamspeak, i think i was banned wrongly. My last appeal timed out due to me not responding.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

please send me a PM with your TSUID and the IP you last connect to TS with.

Please respond @Fat Chao if you have done so, if not this dispute will time out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think you were banned wrongly ?

@Fat Chao  

We are having a problem with TS bans at the moment. Please bear with us while we work to get this fixed.

@Fat Chao The question Stavik asked you was why do you think you were banned wrongly, "yes" dosn't really answer the question.

@Fat Chao The question Stavik asked you was why do you think you were banned wrongly, "yes" dosn't really answer the question.
Oh, I must have misread the question. The reason why i think i was wrongfully banned is because i dont recall why i was banned. Could just be me having a bad memory as well. Rule 11.1 says that you cant swear at people and if i had to guess i would say that i swore to someone while discussing a report or something, but thats just a wild guess. I dont think i will be comming back to the server anytime soon but i would like to talk with some old friends 

You don't get banned for fun mate. If you can't remember, and we can't check, then we're at a dead end.

Have a think about it and come back when you remember.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back