What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FatMan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatMan

Dear Admins 

FatMan has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: FatMan
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198116230512
Your GUID or Steam ID: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/2b/2bf8e5214be2ba6db8f3e359b4459c850d53f7bd_full.jpg
Date & Time you was banned:: 9:20pm 15/10/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): noze
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: for shooting someone at handgun shop and not giving them enough time
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: because i have been on this server for about two weeks and i love it and have not stopped playing i understand i should of give him more time but we both had gun pointed at each other so thought he would shoot me sorry for what i have done and if you give me one more chance will never happen again sorry.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a serious RP community here at ALUK and what you did was some of the poorest RP out there. 'Hey put your hands up!' *not even 1 second later* BANG you kill the guy. 

If you successfully unbanned it will be under the terms of 'No guns for 30 days' if you are found to have a gun before these 30 days the ban will be re-issued. Do you understand?

@FatMan no you wont... is it that hard for you to mark it on a calendar ? right now you shouldn't even be thinking of holding a gun again

Learn to RP... if you want we can end this appeal another way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back