What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - fELLA - 12/18/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fELLA

In-game Name
Vladimir Putinkov

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to Report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I spam in the communication chat // Give my money back or I will report you.
Because the guy rob me on greenzone aiming a pistol on me and he was not listening to me.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I broke a small rule and I really apologize of doing this,I really love this server well I have spent my freetime on this server and I got sad after I got banned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I understand your frustration in this situation, but breaking a rule also gets you in trouble too. Did you manage to get any recordings during this incident?

How could you avoid this from happening again?

What rule on our rules page:https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules  have you broken? And explain it in your own words...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I only have a screenshoot of this situation when he was aiming a gun on me and then robbed me you can also check the logs,he stole about 2k pounds.

xzWQ0uK.jpg

Well how could I avoid it,then just simply tell him in the OOC chat to come to the teamspeak,if he refuses doing it,I will just inform an admin about him breaking the rules.

Also I broke the 2.8 rule. I was saying in communication chat with those two slangs // Give my money back or I will report you and I did it a couple times.

Well I can't do this,because I interrupt or break other people roleplaying. Instead of all this I would simply wrote him on the OOC chat to come to teamspeak,and if he does not listen to me,I would just report him in forums in a wrotten app. What I have broke is that I said "I will report you" and this is not allowed on this roleplay server.

I really apologize,and I would like to say sorry to players that I broke their roleplay while spamming that a couple of times in communication chat.

I understand the frustration of another player breaking rules, however threatening people with reporting is not the mature way we act here.

You've just told me how you would go about the situation if it happened again so apply that in game. Unbanned. Don't let it happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back