What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - forestLT - 21/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestLT

In-game Name
forest

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I disconnected from the game while I was bleeding.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand what combat logging at any point is bad but there was no RP situation . I only agree what I rage-quitted but in my defence I can say that I had more important stuff to do in real life and I wasnt going to play after it . Since there was no medic online it was waste of time to wait for nothing.
Also I can tell why I rage quitted - Because there was one black jet who was doing stupid shit around me while I was trying to do run for example flying around me ,nose diving and almost crashing in to me... so I decided to quit everything ,grab jet and fly to buy something from rebbel market before logging off, so when I was trying to take off whit my jet - the same black jet who was already landed saw me and he decided to block my runway so I lost control since its was impossible to stop that fast with jet - I hit something and died . I was thinking that there was to much trolls in the server so I decided to quit and do something useful instead.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Here's the video of what happened,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately I tab out mid-way through so the game freezes momentarily after you've gotten your jet out.

The problem is, regardless of what happened prior, you ended up breaking a very simple server rule. If you had waited 5 minutes more, bled out, respawned and logged off it wouldn't have been an issue at all. We appreciate that you may have had other things to do but that holds no weight here as it's your responsibility to ensure that you have enough time to follow the correct rules and log off when appropriate.

You've logged 30 hours on RPUK servers and have been spoken to by staff on at least 2 other occasions regarding various smaller rulebreaks, I would imagine they would have prompted you to read the rules and ensure understanding.

Please answer/complete the following.

- Why should we trust that you'll follow the rules if you were to be unbanned?

- What would you do differently in this situation?

- Copy & Paste the rule that you broke from the rules page and explain why we have that rule in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

most of the time this rule is to prevent people from exploiting by logging out during firefights or RP situations to save gear... In my occasion I rage quitted in non RP situation to save some time.I believe that in my situation I didnt harm anyone so I think This rule is made for everyone with no exceptions and even in non RP situations like this I should show example for new players because they can think that its normal so they can interpret things differently in moments like this .Next time I would wait before logging out  because rules are for everyone. 

I think u should unban me because Im playing in this server for 3 years and this is my first ban ever and I always trying to play by rules. 

"and I always trying to play by rules."

Weird thing to say after you intentionally break a server rule? Accidental rulebreaks happen to everyone every now and then but what you did wasn't an accident and someone that plays by the rules wouldn't intentionally log out.

"I believe that in my situation I didnt  harm anyone so I think"

While you may not have harmed someone in what you did you still gained an advantage over other players since it's common knowledge that what you did results in you keeping your gear instead of losing it.

@forestLT

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingGodDiabloZ There was no intention to save gear , I disc when I was in bleeding animation (I believe you cant save gear if u do that). I`m telling what I wanted to do : log out to avoid that bleeding time since I didnt wanted to play in that day and I was a bit mad . Ur trying to accuse me for intentionally disc to save gear, so If I really wanted to save gear I would come back to the server in the same time , but I didnt . In that day i had ~ 1hour before going to work and I wanted to spend that time watching movie and relaxing instead of siting in arma and watching bleeding screen. And yes I agree that I did bad thing I should manage my time better if I want to play in RP server but I disagree of you saying that I wanted to save gear.

I understand rage quitting but at the end of the day @forestLT we do have these rules for a reason and logging out at the exact time you die is a common way to try avoid losing your gear. I can tell you that you are indeed right in the fact that it didn't work.

Now I'll be giving you a second chance. In the future make sure that if you don't want to play log out BEFORE you die or AFTER respawning fully not the exact time it happened

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back