What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Foxyy - 05/11/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyy

Unlinked
In-game Name
F O X Y Y

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i was baiting for a gunfight with the Altis Police Force. I was running around kavala looking for something to do, i ended up running into SI Wolfy and his patrol. I started talking to them, and they saw that i had a katiba on my back but they told me if i ran off now they would not disarm me. So i started being sarcastic and finally ended up running away. I then ran up to their police car and tried to lockpick it. As i saw a officer running over i ran away again. Then i approach Wolfy one last time asking him where i can get apples. i was using a different voice too try and pretend i was someone else. He obviously understands its me and tells me that if i don't go away he will taze me. I start being a "cunt" sorry for my foul mouth and he tazes me. 2 or 3 members of my gang were in kavala and they start shooting at the officers. and killing them, i was banned on the spot.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because this is my first ever ban, and i don't ever think ive had a warning point either. I always prefer RP over combat but in this case i was just so bored that i did something that was really stupid. I know what i did was wrong, and i fully understand why i was banned, but if I get unbanned i will make sure that i re-read all the rules so i know i dont make another mistake like i already have. I think everyone deserves another chance and i would really appreciate it if i was allowed too continue too play on RPUK. If I am unbanned I can bring great roleplay to the community, and hopefully join the NHS back so practice my roleplay and medic skills.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

If put back in the same situation what could you have done, roleplay wise.

If i were to be put back in the same situation i would have rp'ed being a gun collector, i would have told him that the spring that actually shoots the bullet was removed and i would demonstrate by removing my magazine and "shooting" it. If he diden't believe it. I would have asked one of my mates too come there with my "licence" for guns with that specific spring removed.

So next time you get 'bored', how can we be assured you won't go around baiting people for a gunfight?

I'm also curious, apart from the baiting, do you think a cop tazing you then gives the green light for your gang to start shooting them?

So next time you get 'bored', how can we be assured you won't go around baiting people for a gunfight?

I'm also curious, apart from the baiting, do you think a cop tazing you then gives the green light for your gang to start shooting them?
Because i do really love the community and regret doing such a thing. I informed the officer that if i was tazed he would get shot. 

You should be ashamed, I've seen the video. Even "Spitting" at them in order to start a gun fight. That's low.

If it was up to me i'd deny this.

I am ashamed and i hope the staff team gives me another chance to prove that i can follow by your rules and be apart of the community.

To quote Deleter 'I warned him 2 days ago about this' it seems you are not one to learn lessons, frankly I find your attitude well below the par of what I'd expect from a player on this server. After your deliberate antagonizing of the police officers present didn't work, trying everything within your power to incite a gunfight, then moving away, trying to steal a police car, when that fails, moving in and attempting to incite one by spitting at people, it's at this point I really don't feel like you've got the right attitude or mindset to be here.

Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban.
Denied. Try again in 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back