What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Foxyy - 11/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyy

Unlinked
In-game Name
Foxyy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/05/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned outside Kavala for baiting a cop into a gunfight, i saw a bunch of officer and i made the dumbest idea of my time on RPUK. I run up to them provoking them, they were doing the right thing just telling me to leave and they really didn't want me to go through with this shitty roleplay. And i run away once again because they tell me that the gun i have is illegal. I put my gun into my backpack and once again return back to the officers annoying them. They really start getting fed up with my behavior. So they tell me if i don't run away they will take my gun and arrest me. Then i decided to start spitting on the officer until he would initiate. And after they initiate i get banned straight away.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i deserve a unban because its been over 2 months and i have really thought about my horrible roleplay and behavior and i regret every bit of it. This was also my first ever offence on this community. I have always preferred roleplay over combat, and i will always do so. I know what i did was wrong and borderline disgusting for the admins too witness, i fully understand why i was banned, but still i think everyone deserves a second chance. If im unbanned i can provide great roleplay and i hope i can join NHS back and keep on practicing my roleplay and medic abilities.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

At the time of your last unban appeal, a staff member (Deleter) made the comment that 2 days prior to your ban you'd been warned regarding baiting for the sake of a gunfight. So I'm curious to the level of truth to be found in the following statement:

This was also my first ever offence on this community. I have always preferred roleplay over combat, and i will always do so.

At the time of the warning and the ban, I wasent playing for the roleplay. And im sorry about that but nothing can change the past, I wanna roleplay now, and I am really eager to get back into roleplay. The only way I can prove that, is if I get another chance to be apart of the community. And I think i deserve another chance since that 1 ban is the only time I have ever broke a rule on the community. 

Why do you wanna roleplay now? It is a Roleplay server not a bait people until I can shoot server. What changed that you want to RP all of the sudden on a RP server?

Because I have not roleplayed for 2 months now and I miss it. I wanna be able to go on a medic patrol and talk too people, enjoy meeting new people and getting into new and fun situations. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What assurances can you give us that you won't slip back into the same old ways?

That i will do all i can do join a full RP gang instead of hanging around with people that just want gunfights, and ill join NHS back too better my roleplay abilities!

I will be providing great roleplay situations and i can promise that i wont do the same things i was doing 2 weeks prior to my ban date. It will never happen again. 

I'll throw you a lifeline here and give you another chance, don't fuck it up like this again.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back