What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FrOkTok (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrOkTok

In-game Name
NoaM

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/23/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Glitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i bannd cuz i do Glitch restrain and i kill cop thet not was rellly glitch i was wake up form the taze and then the gun get out... so i shoot him i haev proof to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OwLSvF7184&feature=youtu.be&t=100

Why should we unban you.
i think you should need to unban me Because I'm a nice person, not in a month I never called me to TS solve a problem and I think I deserve this right again made a mistake everyone makes mistakes and those mistakes will not come back

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for supplying the video that actually confirms that you restrained glitched.

Are you aware this is a RP server?

@Crumble

yes of course.

But I have not done a bug, I got up as you see a gun came back to hand does not touch anything he returned alone

Where's the bug here?

You got restrained! You are in handcuffs. It's an arma bug which you took advantage of. How can you possible shoot and kill an officer while in restrains?

This is a serious RP community. 

@Crumble

yes i know thet but i was thought if the gun come out i can kill him. i ask from him sorry and i told him thet was my bad and it never happend again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Think of it as being in a real life situation. You can't pull out a gun while in restrains 

Unbanned for a final chance, make sure you read the rules over again 

27/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back