What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FuzzyArchitect - 06/25/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyArchitect

In-game Name
Fuzzy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Bad Language

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i swore at someone in side chat Basically breaking this rule (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban. (after thinking about it, i also threatened to kill all non-roleplayers INGAME)

Why should we unban you ?
I've had a long day dealing with Non-RP copper mine bandits who shoot on sight and at one point i broke down and swore at the person who immediately shot me and god knows what did to my vehicle and items afterwards, but now i know how serious my offence is and i shall never repeat what I've done. (saw drew's note on my profile, i also threatened to kill all non-roleplayers INGAME) sorry.

(Idk if you find this funny, this isnt related to the ban but it occurred right before the ban, its something funny that happened on the server, sorry if this bumps my post i hope it doesnt, as it is not what i intended, anyways. So by mining alot of copper and avoiding any human interaction, my friend and i managed to get a good sum of money to get 2 trucks and start serious mining business, we decided to spawn our trucks to begin the long day of mining and making money. He leaves the garage so i could spawn mine, it spawns but spins and kills me (glitches), eventually i got revived by the ambulance only to find that my friends truck got stolen, after the server reset we spawned them successfully and went to the quarry to mine copper, as we mine, a guy rolls down the hill and says this is an armed robbery, we say (you dont have a gun, what are u gonna rob anyways?) suddenly a sniper shot hits the ground between our feet as we put our hands up, strip naked, and give up everything we got! hey atleast they let us go!, we make our way in the copper ore filled trucks to the processor, Butt Naked!. After managing to safely process the ore! we head for the final checkpoint! trading!. As soon as we arrive (eventho i checked the surrounding), a guy rolls up and points the gun at us! my friend immediately saw him and escaped! seeing that my friend escaped, the bandit shot me dead with no warning nor countdown, loots my money, lockpicks my truck, takes all the ore for himself, meanwhile im getting super pissed and annoyed by the fact that bandits just camp everywhere! i had no problems roleplaying and going with it even laughing it off until this guy does it with no elements of roleplay, i burst out and call him a (see you in tea) (not gonna write it here but i spelled it for ya) , and i get banned immediately. Filled with sadness and the fear of losing my friends, my progress, and access to the best server ever! i post this unban appeal hoping for a chance of forgiveness! the staff support on teamspeak were nice enough to help me start this appeal, the rest is yet to come).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please supply Steam ID or GUID
oh oh ummm, its on my profile tho, heres my link http://steamcommunity.com/id/FuzzyArchitect/!! oh my god if you guys actually give me a second chance i would make you proud<3! (other weird steam id : 76561198001255834 )

I now realize my mistake, and i will not repeat it, i will not swear at anybody on side chat, i will control my anger even if i had the worst day in my life, and i will never threaten anybody anywhere!, I really cant imagine me playing anywhere other than this server so please consider your decision deeply, I realize this is a serious RP community server, I've read all the rules since the day i was banned, i cross my heart that i shall never break any rules, and if i ever face issues i shall only react according to the rules, and if i ever face a complication i shall try my best to resolve them.

@Crumble

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an adult community and we expect you to act like one.. I'll be keeping an eye on you. 

Follow the rules going forward, unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back