What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gasterat - 03/29/2017 (Unbanned 04/04/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasterat

In-game Name
Gaming Directors

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Login

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My answer is that we got banned because we did combat log and we disconnected the internet.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you could help us and unban us because we are new to the game (arma 3) and specifically in this server and we are both sorry for all this mess that we created and as you can see we haven’t done any other bad things at that moment we both panicked, me and my friend SokosGR. We are again really sorry for our mistake and if you can show some leniency we will be able to prove you that we can do better than that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you understand this is a permaban offence? You didn't attempt to go back and explain after you broke the rule? Why on earth should we trust this won't happen again, or that another rule won't be broken again?

A few days ago I was in the hospital and could not answer earlier....I promise i will not again violate the regulations...Give me only one chance

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during  RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). That means I can't log out while I am in a midle of an RP situation.

That means I can't log out while I am in a midle of an RP situation. I totally understand my mistake and im sorry for that...

I hope you do understand your mistake and I hope you don't make the same mistakes again.

Don't make me regret this.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back