What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gc James Smith - 03/27/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

In-game Name
[Gc] James SMith

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
[Gc] James Smith" was banned permanently from the server by "Wilco" (1.6 - Housing Scott Mcdermott / Personal TS shared here 10.2)

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I bought a Teamspeak server so I could play other games with my friends but I got banned because Scott Mcdermott was in my Teamspeak.

Why should we unban you.
@Wilco I understand what he did was really stupid but my Teamspeak has nothing to do with ALUK and I would never make it anything to do with ALUK, when I played ALUK I was always on that Teamspeak, I think I was banned unfairly and hope you understand it would be better to have Scott in my Teamspeak rather then your Teamspeak, no? I've only been banned from this server once before this, the Teamspeak is named after me, that will tell you it's just for anyone, sorry if you took offence but it wasn't intended. also in the ban message it says " Personal TS shared here" Not sure what that's about as I only shared my Ts on Steam myself so wasn't me and it's for other games like The Division, Csgo etc.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
" [COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]I think I was banned unfairly [/COLOR]"

(10.3) Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)

Along with a community member who is afraid to join your teamspeak as they think you would supply there IP to Scott Mcdermott, We make it our duty to protect our members here.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back