What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gc Wolf (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stifmeister

Dear Admins 

rafal827 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Gc Wolf
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198122935620
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198122935620
Date & Time you was banned:: 21/08/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Metagaming i was restrained and told people to come and save me form police.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 4E) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I should be given final chance because i broke the rule which i completly forgot and when i was asked if i knew what i did i told the truth how it was and admited to a fact that i broke the rule without making any excuses.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
So in future when you get arrested or killed whats going to happen in teamspeak / ingame ?

When ill get arrested or killed i will be quiet and wont say a word to anyone on teamspeak or ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back