What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - GDZ - 04/03/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDZ

In-game Name
SSgt. gdZ [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/03/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Caitlyn

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was teleporting from unmc fob to kavala after re-gearing my character, here is the rule I broke

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been a member of this community for about 2 years now and I've never had a report or a ban against me, I understand the rules of this community and what I have done wrong in this scenario. I can honestly say that it will never happen again since I realize and regret my mistake fully.

I would also like to say that I wasn't teleporting to a gunfight, it was just my own personal laziness that caused this problem, and that's on me. I just simply didn't want to take the long drive, and I understand that this doesn't justify my actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Years and you break a simple rule like this, disappointed in you to be honest, but we all have off days.

Quote me the rule that you broke and explain them in your own words.

Here is the rule I broke:

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

Now teleporting is where you go from A to B by abusing the soft long feature as when you do so you have the option to choose between various locations such as houses, garages and the default spawns like Kavala, Athira & Pygros.

Denying this due to the racist terms I've heard you use. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back