What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gekkerareboy - 02/08/18 (Denied, redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAR Jeff Atlas

In-game Name
Jeff

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
30/04/01

Member of the team that banned you.
Tik Tak

Reason given for your ban.
2.4 Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Hey, Me and my friend @Miyukii IzayaI got banned a while back for breaking Rule 2.4 also known as exploiting. We were raiding houses all over Altis and hoping we'd hit the jackpot somewhere but after having raided about 3 houses that were empty we were starting to concider to stop raiding houses because it simply wasn't worth our time. After searching for another 30 minutes after that Miyukii found a big stone house where someone was actually online which got both of us super excited because we've been searching forever. I stayed back at the house while Miyuykii went back to hes helicopter to get a HMMT out from airport because we were at Neochory. When we boltcutted it we found 400+ blood diamonds, More then 15 guns, black carriers and alot of other super cool/expensive items. I think everyone would of been really happy to see that and we both were so excited that we completely forgot about it, we knew about the exploit but completely forgot about it. When Miyukii got back to the house with hes HMMT he parked it around the back and we both started looting from the back of the house to our HMMT, while doing it a single time TikTak came out with admin suit on and asked us why we were exploiting ect. After about 2 minutes of talking he banned both of us.

Why should we unban you ?
I think over the past months ive realised how much i love this server so i really hope that i can get an second chance as ive played over 400hours on this server and only received my ban after years.
i did learn from the fault ive made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I am going to deny it here and redirect you over to the permant ban appeals as exploiting is classed as a permanent ban.
You are free to create a ban at the perm appeals section.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. 

DENIED, redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back