What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gen. McTavish [UNMC] - 02/27/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaostic

Posting on behalf of McTavish

In-game Name
Gen. McTavish [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/26/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
7.1.3 Poor Quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for poor roleplay, executing 3 people that had been in a car accident and after finding out only 1 was in a rival gang i show them all with no attempts to roleplay to a high standard.I was banned for poor roleplay, executing 3 people that had been in a car accident and after finding out only 1 was in a rival gang i show them all with no attempts to roleplay to a high standard.

Why should we unban you ?
What can i say here we are again, i am not a bad guy i just seem to get caught up in shitty situations.

If i could go back and doing things differently when i found Connor was TCK i should have got him revived and taken him back to our base for proper RP and exodus charter rather than just say fuck you.

If i am unbanned i plan on taking a more backseat role in the UNMC, day to day running, paperwork and some checkpoint control. I will make my the utmost effort to stay away from gunfights and gangs as it just leads to drama.

I also plan on rejoining the NHS so i can step away from any potential hostile activity and had some nice roleplay without the threat of violence.

However i will add this, I’m quite disgusted at the fact at the clear vendetta some TCK members have against UNMC and taking out of game to see us banned, this is an ongoing situation which we have reported to staff yet nothing is ever done about it.

The clear fact most of the “likes” on my actioned report is 95% of TCK backs that fact up.

I will response the KOTH chat logs.

31/01/2017 02:59 (Global) Scott McTavish: fuck this not playing with cheating cunts

Guy was clearly cheating in a ghost hawk gunner and none of the admins done anything about it.

31/01/2017 15:10 (Global) Scott McTavish: little chav
31/01/2017 15:11 (Global) Scott McTavish: i dont glitch its sad
31/01/2017 15:11 (Global) Scott McTavish: fucked lol on koth
31/01/2017 15:11 (Global) Scott McTavish: go abck to being a shit cop

Just banter on KOTH if u seen the whole chat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I can respect the whole wanting to take a backseat role and join the NHS, kudos to that.

You say that the TCK got a vendetta against the UNMC, but do not in any way talk about the problems on the UNMC side as well. I have as much content on the UNMC against TCK as I got the other way around, and I find the whole fighting to be completely silly. In-game fighting is completely fair, however when you take it out of game, as of the reason for your warning point and post lock, then it becomes a problem. So please explain to me why you decided to do cause drama on the forums, with your latest status update and just continue the spiral of hatred between TCK and UNMC?

Wait with responding on this, until the post restriction runs out.

Naturally i would defend the UNMC and blame TCK but now i can take a step back and say we are just as bad as each other, but now we had a discussion and hopefully this will end all the bitterness and get us back to having fun in the game.

It was never my intention to cause drama on the forums, this is my 1st ever warning point and i intend to never get another one, i like to use the forums for positive things, ie making profile banners, posting useful suggestions and keep people up to date with UNMC things.

It was stupid status update which i posted without thinking and after i came back after making breakfast by the time i realised what i had done it spiralled out of control and it was too late to delete it and my actions led to people getting upset for which i apologise for this, also Blaze got a warning point because of what i started.

I cam currently working on something similar to the Police PCC for the UNMC which will hopefully decrease reports and leads to more RP punishments and make it more friendly between the UNMC and everyone else.

I just want to say here to TCK i am sorry for causing issues and drama out of game, i know we fight in-game due to being enemies but i never intended to cause issues between us on the forums, i have absolutely have nothing against any of you out of game and apologise for any upset.

To the staff i am sorry that you have to waste your time on people like me causing issues when it could be spent elsewhere on more meaningful things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do agree that you two groups were as bad as each-other and although there was enough salt to fill my local Tesco's you was still caught providing sub-par quality roleplay. I don't know you well Mctavish but I do know that you have the absolute capability to provide high quality roleplay and I know that you have an extremely strong passion for UNMC, which can also be your downfall.

With regards to the status update; I can understand to a DEGREE why you would have made it, in hindsight you are completely right; it spiralled out of control. Had the flame not officially been lit by yourself there may not have been drama. Not too recently you had also been in trouble for causing issues on the ALUK slack I believe, which shows you have a small history of causing issues outside of the game. How would you rectify this moving forward?

How would you act in-game should the same situation present itself?

Do you fully understand why the ban was placed? Do you feel as though you could prove to us that this was a 'one off situation' and won't happen again?

Have you successfully passed your NHS interview? If not, it might be worth getting a head start on your future NHS career!

Hopefully another similar situation will not present itself however if such an occasion does i will step back and let another soldier deal with it, my problem is even though i am a General i take charge wayy too much and thats my downfall, that is why i plan on taking a more backseat role and let others lead as it should be really.

I full understand the ban, when i looked at the video and put myself in there shoes i realised i should have let the other 2 guys go as they stated they were not TCK and only connor did, what i should have done is got connor medical treatment and then at least took him back to base for some great rp before even thinking of pulling the trigger.

With the ALUK small incident, i intend to think twice of what i say or type and really in future just keep my mouth shut if i can't say anything positive.

I intend to prove this was a one-off and will not happen again, i hope to see myself getting more recommendations as both UNMC and NHS, i just need the chance to prove it.

I have previously been in the NHS and was awaiting the outcome of my unban before talking to the CMOs, if sucessful i will speak to the CMO's about my returning, this way if i am getting stressed out with UNMC duties i can hop on as a medic, have some great rp and go back on duty with a clear head

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and deal with this.

In all honesty I am satisfied with your response.

I hope to see you taking a longer term role in the NHS and I do hope you get credited for the good situations you are involved with.

I cannot stress enough Mctavish that this is your last chance. I don't want to see any foul play on the forums and definitely not any sub-par quality roleplay in game. Should you be confused on a situation I hope you will approach the staff team and seek clarifications.

Now go be a  relatively laid back general to your men and reap the benefits of helping hobos with marmite slathered on their legs as a medic.

Unbanned, FINAL CHANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back