What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - george clooney - 08/10/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Preacher

In-game Name
Preacher

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Discrimination

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I were banned for using the word "fag" absolutely my own fault.

Why should we unban you ?
I have no idea why I'd used that word as it's not normally something I say (just hear on TS) and I were killed via a wall exploit and just got angry at myself for not recording what was going on, I did however apologise immediately afterwards because I knew it was utterly wrong saying it, I also take full responsibility for my actions and I am apologetic for saying it, I fully regret my actions as I enjoy playing on the server and would wish to be able to get un-banned to carry on playing with my friends. And in future, I'll absolutely make sure I do-not use abusive language such as the word I said and others. Again, I apologise for my stupidity and I absolutely will make sure it'll never happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I have no idea why I'd used that word as it's not normally something I say
Since you said this I did a little search through your chat logs to see if you was telling the truth.

3/26/2017 9:03 PM
(Unknown)
[TMC] Preacher
stfu you ignorant fucks.

Is all I really found which is you probably rather annoyed.

04/08/2017 10:47 AM
(Unknown)
[AL] Preacher
YES IT WAS RESOLVED. I APOLOGISED FOR THE WORD I SAID;

However I also found this one, any idea what word you said? since you apologized? 

There is also one thing that is rather worrying with your chat logs after you called the guy a "fag" which is 

08/10/2017 10:39 AM
(Unknown)
Preacher
sorry dude, force of habit, over ts :(

921d8f599dffcd06e51f356f570d8ea3.png

Just to prove that it was in the same coversation

Force of habit to call someone a fag? 

The force of habit thing is over TS, I hear it all the time as I said in my appeal and I'm not usually one for saying it as I myself don't even like the word, but I cant stop others from saying it, I just worded it wrongly while apologising for saying it as I'd instantly realised what I'd done and regretted it right away, so needed to get my apology over right away.

update while just overlooking I've noticed:

04/08/2017 10:47 AM
(Unknown)
[AL] Preacher
YES IT WAS RESOLVED. I APOLOGISED FOR THE WORD I SAID;

I literally cannot remember for the life of me what this is about, but I'm most certain it's not this which I'm banned for else, I'd have probably been reported for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You say your not the usual one to use these words, but surly other words would do the job better and not be as offensive right? Seems odd that you chose these choice of words. How can I be sure that this little outburst will not happen again?

You're right, there are other words, but in fact, the situation should have been avoided all together, the outburst was unnecessary and uncalled for, and as for the choice, it was only said because I was hearing it a lot being said, so it'd like subliminally made my mine call him that; and as for not happening again, I can absolutely assure you this will not as I've well and truly learnt my lesson from being banned from my actions going from playing with good friends and good people on an awesome server on a daily basis (when I can) to nothing in an instance (as I don't play other servers) from my own stupidity. Thus leading me to completely regret my actions and from now on I will absolutely make sure something like this will never happen again. Primarily making sure I'm always recording (which is why I got "salty" to begin with) and second, if I do forget to record and something like this happens again, I'll be sure to just take it on the chin and leave the situation at that.

Again, I sincerely apologise for my actions, take full responsibility and can assure you, this -will not- ever happen again.

Thanks

- George Clooney. / Preacher.

Well my RP since joining has massively improved and I believe I've already bought some good scenarios into the game (which me and my gang participated in) and with time and more improvements in my RP I believe I can bring some more fun/demanding gameplay and some good all round fun and encounters for people I interact with. I'm usually a very friendly and kind person to be around and offer help whenever it's needed, primarily towards new people on the server so I'd also carry on with that. so my bringing to the server would very positive attitudes, guidance, assisting of others and generally a nice ambiance toward and for other people.

Thanks - Preacher 

what would you do different next time, if you get in the same situation ? 

I would basically keep my mouth shut, as if I'm not recording a situation like this then there is nothing that I can do about it and if I am recording, I shall take the correct steps into taking action against said player using exploits rather than getting aggressive and using abusive words towards them. This ban has absolutely opened my eyes towards my actions and I'll totally make sure this never happens again.

Again, I apologise for my actions.

- Preacher.

I didn't take long at all, as soon as I were banned (after already owning up to my mistakes and realising what I'd done wrong) I came here to appeal pretty much straight afterwards because I'd realised straight away what I done was wrong and so everything was fresh in my mind and I could prove to you guys how apologetic and how stupid my actions were.

Thanks

- Preacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see i prob messed up with a other unban appeal, i am sorry. 
What have you learned from this? 

I have learnt not to be abusive towards others and respect all rules and regulations that are implemented in the server else I could ruin the chances of a good server to play on, I've had ample time to reflect on my actions and o would love the chance to prove you I have learnt my lesson.

Thanks - Preacher 

It's clear to me that your reaction immediately afterward and the response above that you regret what you did immediately. You understand what you did wrong and as such you will be unbanned.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back