What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - George King - 06/15/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

George King

In-game Name
George

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
I was a giant dick. It was the first time i had ever played on a Altis Life server. I had no concern for the rules and i didn't even know there was a forum. After i was banned i joined a different community and have been on that for multiple months now without any ban. I have been in the cops multiple times and some of the biggest rebel gangs on the server. Now that i have had a time to become familiarized with the rules and Altis Life i believe that i deserve a second chance. I want to experience this server in the fullest. Looking back on what i did now i am completely ashamed and a bit embarrassed. You will not regret un-banning me at all, since i am now a more mature player.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I didn't know any o the rules since it was my first times playing a Altis Life server. I NLR'ed RDM'ed a cop in the station.

Why should we unban you ?
I have played on a different server for 6 months now (nearly) and have not been banned. In that server i have played in some of the biggest gang and reached high ranks in the cops on that server multiple times. I am now very experienced in Altis Life and have very creative and fun role play. I would like to experience this server to the fullest. Now that i know the rules i will never break the rules or get banned again. On the other server i played on I am a well known and respected member of the community and would like to come to RP.UK and see how the server is different and hopefully better

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a serious RP community unlike others out there. 

Can you explain the rule you broke in your own words?

I attacked two cops inside a blue zone which at the time i didn't know was a rule break. It was also RDM which stands for random death match. This is highly against the rules and i now prefer to completely avoid combat and i like to just have fun with people. I also NLR'd (I came back after being killed) and then in the report it doesnt show this but if my memory is correct i think i combat logged afterwords which you cannot do (this can also be classed as exploiting). The blue zone rule is where you cannot attack any officers inside a blue zone. At the time i had no idea there were rules or even a forum but now 6 months later I have done my research and am now ready to come to this server and roleplay 

I attacked two cops inside a blue zone which at the time i didn't know was a rule break. It was also RDM which stands for random death match. This is highly against the rules and i now prefer to completely avoid combat and i like to just have fun with people. I also NLR'd (I came back after being killed) and then in the report it doesnt show this but if my memory is correct i think i combat logged afterwords which you cannot do (this can also be classed as exploiting). The blue zone rule is where you cannot attack any officers inside a blue zone. At the time i had no idea there were rules or even a forum but now 6 months later I have done my research and am now ready to come to this server and roleplay 
You missed some very important details to the following rules: RDM - NLR - Combatlogging

Please explain them more clearly

P.S: You were only banned for RDM, but just explain all those rules anyway so that you do not break them again. 

You missed some very important details to the following rules: RDM - NLR - Combatlogging

Please explain them more clearly

P.S: You were only banned for RDM, but just explain all those rules anyway so that you do not break them again. 
RDM is where you kill or attack someone without any initiation. NLR is coming back to a current situation that you have already died in or going back to a place where you died within a certain time limit. Combat logging is logging off of the server while initiated in Role Play with someone or being in a gun fight with someone.

If more deatail is needed plz just message me again :)

RDM is where you kill or attack someone without any initiation. NLR is coming back to a current situation that you have already died in or going back to a place where you died within a certain time limit. Combat logging is logging off of the server while initiated in Role Play with someone or being in a gun fight with someone.

If more deatail is needed plz just message me again :)
So you can kill someone by saying "I'm going to kill you" then instantly shooting him?

NLR has more details to it as well.

There are more cases where you may not log off, list all of them please

You need to have a good reason to initiate on someone and you need to give them enough time to comply with what you are asking. You cannot just initiate to try and get combat out of it. You need to also try and create a good and interesting quality role play story so both players can have fun. If you have been in an incident which ends in your character being RDM'd or VDM'd that does not count as a new life but if you are killed by a cop or in a roleplay situation that counts as a new life. In a new life you cannot return to within 1000m of where you died. You can remember nothing of your previous life except for gang members and friends. You cannot logout when in restrains, when bleeding out, in a firefight, being chased by police, trying to save gear, rage quieting or arrested by police.

That's better, way better

Are you now ready to follow all of our rules? If you have any questions about any of our rules let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back