What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - George1 - 04/04/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Terry

In-game Name
George

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/04/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting (Not the hacking way)

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was driving from Kavala to get to the gun store when I crashed and died. I respawned back in Kavala because I know my way around there and know where all the stores are (I don’t know if this is part of the reason I got banned) I stayed there for a while talking and then got a car and drove to the gun store on my way there I saw a massive police incident like anyone would I had a look (I didn’t know it was close to where I had previously died) I got chased by a PCSO and arrested before he released me because he realized he had nothing to charge me on I then went to fix my car and drove off again I crashed and died. So a respawned back in Kavala and just as I was going to get a car a admin teleported me to him he wasn’t very clear on why but all I heard was that I had been “teleporting” and then he banned me. I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to spawn in Kavala more than once.

Why should we unban you.
I love this server it's the best one I have ever found it has a great community and police force and every minute I am having great role play scenarios. I have been doing ride alongs with the police so I can become a officer and it would be a shame to end that opportunity before it even began. I have re read the rules to make sure an incident like this never happens again. I would never knowingly break the rules and am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read through the rules and Now understand i was breaking the NLR sorry. However I did not know about this before the incident

Notes I have here 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Teleported from the Peach field to Kavala. Also seemed intent on VDMing people, and then broke NLR[/COLOR]

More to this.... Seems you broke three rules.. Explain

I do not understand what teleporting is but understand that I did break the NLR which I have gone through on the rules and now fully understand. I was most certainly not trying to VDM people as I understand how frustrating it is when someone does that to me.

edit:

I have found out that teleporting is when I respawn to get to a position I accept that i did do this and now know the punishment and not to do it again.

Like this

Can you explain the three rules you broke in your own words

Here are the 2 (3) rules I Broke

NLR

The new life rule is initiated when you are killed by police or other civilians however it does not initiate when you are VDMd or RDMd. When you respawn you do not remember the events leading up to youre death and youre friends/gang members you also do not remember any cars outside the garage. You can also not return within 1000m of youre death location until after 15 min.

Teleportation

Teleportation is when you press the respawn button on the menu to get to a location quicker. E.G you are at pyrgos but want to get to Kavala instead of getting a car there you respawn in Kavala. an exception of this is if you are killed or are stuck due to a bug evidence will be needed for this.

VDM

I would like to say I did not VDM but to save fuss i'll put down the rule. VDM is when you use youre vehicle to kill someone or to incapacitate or explode a car.

So with three rules broken what makes us think you wont break any more? Have you fully read the rules?

I have fully read the rules and now understand this is not like most atlis life servers it is a verry seriouse role play enviroment and in my case and many others this is what makes it unique. I never whant to go through this process again and because of that will never break any rules. Thank you for youre time

George

I'm going to give you another chance. Don't let me down 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back