What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - gevebe - 04/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gevebe

In-game Name
gevebe

Steam ID
gevebe

The date of your ban.
04/19/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Hi, I was banned for randomly shooting at a player and a player in a car.

Why should we unban you.
I am new to Altis life and can honestly say I didn't realise there were strict rules.
I had just had my helecopter stolen at gunpoint and I felt i needed to let off some steam, I have now fully read the rules and understand them.
This behavior will never happen again, I have really enjoyed my time on the Altis life UK servers and have had great fun role playing, from calling for a recovery truck to asking the police for help in various situations, oh and getting robbed :)
I feel apart from this one incident I have contributed towards other players experience in a positive way.
Many Thanks, I hope to be playing again soon.
GeVeBe (Graham)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply.

I watched a couple of youtube videos but didn't know there were strict rules (until now), I played Battle Royale mainly before Altis life.

I really am sorry, it was a stupid thing to do and I would definitely not go against the rules again.

I have really enjoyed my time on Altis life UK, the role playing element is fantastic and the quality of players is excellent.

I really hope you will consider lifting my ban so I can continue my journey.

Thank you again.

gevebe (Graham)

Also I have now fully read the rules.

In your own words what is RDM?

In your own words, what could you have done in your situation to not have broken the rules?

RDM is where there is no role playing reason to shoot at another player.

I could have asked the player to put his hands up and initiated a robbery in role play.

Hi, this is it:

Account name: Graham Bishop

Nickname: gevebe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27508558

Steam 64 ID: 76561198015282844

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back