What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - GFE-DareDevil - 05/30/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
GFE-DareDevil

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was metagaming. I talked In character in OOC chat. A person asked in OOC chat for someone to bring fuel to his location. I thought why not be a nice guy and bring him fuel, but in my stupidity I forgot about the OOC chat. After being told not to talk in character in OOC chat I stopped. But he kept going and later on a friend of my (not me) responded once more.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I made a stupid mistake. I haven't played Altis life and forgot about the OOC chat ( not that this is a valid excuse ). I saw someone who asked for help and I thought I would be a nice guy and try to help him out, although I should've payed closer attention to the chat I was typing in. After the guy said that it was OOC chat I stop talking to sergio immediately. The guy did say it was for OOC chat. When I did stop I didn't further respond to sergio in the OOC chat. My friend (Ipixie as seen in the picture) did respond to him one more time after being said not to and I also told him not to talk to him via OOC chat. I'm fully aware of the strict rules within the server and so also do understand my ban, but I do hope I can get unbanned as AltisLife is the best RP server I've ever played on. Although I made my mistakes I hope you can see trough that and give me another chance! If you will do so I will prove not to break the rules again. I love playing on this server and I really hope I can continou to do so.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware this is a RP server, and we also have players who can play the ARAC role for this purpose?

I am aware of the server being RP server but I forgot about ARAC. As not many people (or so I think) play ARAC. But yes I am aware of it being an RP server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back