What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ghost1 - 12/25/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubley

In-game Name
tom

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
samuel jonhson

Reason given for your ban.
homophobic slur

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i think i was banned because i was ropleplaying say that jues was a faggot in chat as if to make out like i was dont belive in him

Why should we unban you ?
i think you should unban me because i wasnt aiming anything that i said at a specific person within the game.I also belive that i should be unbanned as it was a first offence and i hadnt read the rules .but now that i have read throught the rules i now understand what all consequences are and im deeply sorry ,i will like to continue playing on the sever .i hope that you see it in the bottom of your heart and allow me one last chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't roleplay in OOC, you was being abusive to someone else and not thinking about their feelings or the consequences.

So you're saying this isn't aimed at someone?

12/25/2016 9:00 PM
(Direct)
tom
THE LITTLE FAGGOT LOL

yes thats exactually what im saying i can tell you what was happening in ts if you want me to

Nope, you can explain actions here on record.

well what happened was loads of us was in the church in kavala and we were praying to jesus due to it being christmas then i said something about him not acctually being born on the 25th ,after that is when i wrote the little faggot i would have spoken but my parents were in bed and i didnt want to wake them up

I'm sure your parents wouldn't of wanted to hear you say it also!

This is an adult community can you ensure me that this type of behaviour in game won't occur again?

yes i can assure this wont happen again due to the fact that if i was heard saying somthing like that my parents would beat the shit out off me because i wasnt raised up tospeak like that and i now know my actions were wrong and im terrible sorry .im also sorrry to anyone that may have been affended by what was said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back