What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gizbo - 06/30/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
In-game Name
Gizbo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
"Not Being A Dick Prevents Warning Points... / The email was unwelcomed, You wont fit in there therefore its a 1.6 community ban from our community and future servers."

The Server you initially were banned on.

The forums, with in game 1.6 issued afterwards.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Appeal posted on behalf of Gizbo due to forum ban issued.

I said "prior preparation prevents poor performance" This was about how i play i plan on what i'm going to do to improve my RP and make things fun but I believe it was interpreted as something against the servers or staff themselves which it was not meant to be.
I took the warning reason to be over the top and sent a mail saying that is was uncalled for and I could have worded the email better to be honest but I took it the wrong way.

Why should we unban you ?
The message was not intended to insult any part of the community and I would like another chance and would like to apologise for sending an uncalled for email and would like to explain myself further with an unbanned forum account.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

You have been banned by the founder for the email you wrote, and it cost you your place in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back