What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Glen Cameron_Unban - 11/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Glen Cameron

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/19/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 Community ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was robbed by a group of guys. I was put in restraints and all my gear was stolen. I certainly wasn't chuffed with the situation and acted very immaturely. Once Dead, I decided to respawn and take my helicopter out of the garage. I then chose to crash my helicopter into the group of guys that robbed me. I was then spoken to by Nalurah I believe. She told me what I done and the consequences of my actions. I then decided to call her a "shit admin".

Why should we unban you ?
This was over a year ago. I have matured a lot since then and really want to start fresh on RPUK. I acted foolishly and since that action I have regretted what I done immensely. I completely understand that what I done was totally unacceptable and take full responsibility for what happened. I want to play RPUK again, and I believe that I can be a positive member in the community.The quality of RP on this server is the best I have came across. The roleplay is of such a high standard and that is something I truly miss. I want to be part of that great community again. I have read over the rules and made sure I know them by heart so this never happens again. I would to apologise to Nalurah as She was just doing her job, and I was an immature, toxic little kid. I have learned my lesson and this won't happen again. (PS this is my second unban appeal as on my last I was directed to email the RPUK address to which I was directed back onto the forum. hence why I am making another appeal, cheers)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back