What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - GlobalJack - 07/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJack

In-game Name
charl

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto-banned by the server.

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.2 Racism in chat.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I said the *N* word in the chat.

Why should we unban you ?
I just want to come back to the community that I lost contact with, I want to go back to kavala, and give the hobo's money, show them around the community that I used to be apart of. I also want to return back to the RPUK Community, because it's not like any other Arma Community I've been in. I miss the times, that I crash my heli over and over again. The time my old gang used to rob people for no reason stuff y'know. I didn't want to loose that for so long. So now I'm back here.
*Signed by your boyyo Charl*

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

pleaseeeeee unban charl

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to PM staff asking for his appeal to be reviewed.

Added 4 day post lock.

Unfortunately for you, a 1.2 ban was justified and carries a 6 month no-appeal window and can only be appealed via the Permanent appeal section.

For your information, you were banned on 10 June 2019, so may appeal on or after 10 December 2019.

Denied

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back