What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - GolDeN-S (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markovic

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
GolDeN-S

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Steph

Reason given for your ban.
Insulting other player

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I don't know

Why should we unban you.
I do not recall abusing or insulting another player and this is the reason I was banned.

// I am making this post on behalf of the person involved as they are unable to see the captcha on the website even after an hour of troubleshooting.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Steph ♥ He does not recall doing anything wrong. Why do we always ban all those innocent people? O wait.. We don't! So can you please tell us what the gentleman said so I can slap him across the face with it and ask if he thought that was acceptable?

I really need to start researching more, sorry Steph. Was pointed toward a player report against this man and am aware of what was said and done now. There is no video evidence, but your attitude in sidechat was really toxic.

''U COMBATLOGGED U FAGGOT'' to a player who is still online and thus has not combatlogged

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/396677383920282822/A4DAA47A5F2126923B9F8CF41DC92F39D86056DB/

and when asked to come to Teamspeak replied with:

''LOL LOL''

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/396677383920283927/23984AF6AF77FE958B475E13B159CF7E7A4770A8/

Now to me, that is insulting another player. And saying you don't recall in the hopes of us not noticing what happened well.. That does not work on here. I would like your side of the story here and some apologies about the way you conducted yourself. If you fail to do so, this appeal will be denied on the grounds of you clearly not having what it takes to play on a serious and adult roleplay community.

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Timed out. We can not keep appeals open. Make a new one and link this when you are ready.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back