What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Graversen2907 - 02/26/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Graver

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

26/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
OOC Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i just recently called the guy who Rdm'ed me a faggot on sidechat

Why should we unban you ?
I Want to get Unbanned because i personally think i'am a really good roleplayer. And i got a big role in Altian Cannibal cult, i believe that is wasnt my fault by getting banned as i was rdmed by the person who reported me, i deeply regret calling him a faggot but i was very angry at that point and couldnt stop myself from typing faggot. i understand i shouldntaddress people for their sexuality or anything offensive. And i will make a report next time the rdm happends.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes i understand

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes i have

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to look a little bit deeper in to this.

The word 'faggot' is commonly used as a homophobic slur.

Are you homophobic?

I want to look a little bit deeper in to this.

The word 'faggot' is commonly used as a homophobic slur.

Are you homophobic?
I am definitely not a homophobic, Since i am friend's with a homo so i am not against those who are homo, it wasnt nice of me to type, so i am sorry i called the guy a faggot. And if you wonna go deeper you can look at my unban appeal i changed it abit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Graver,

I understand your frustration when that guy ruined your gameplay experience here. But, their are steps to get rid of players causing misery like this.

Be the smart one and contact staff about this player, with some evidence backing it up and we will sort it out.

Dont take justice in your hands when it comes to rule breakers, leave that to the Admins.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back