What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gricey - 04/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greasy

Unlinked
In-game Name
Gricey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Paul Montana

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for rule 7.1.4 and 2.2 which are both RDM related. I accept the ban and know how to improve my actions in the future and have so since this incident happened sometime last week.

Why should we unban you.
I feel like I should be unbanned as I made a mistake, a stupid mistake and I am guilty for what I did.
I broke a rule (that being RDM) which does happen a lot, however I am not the type of person to commit such a thing. I have been apart of this community for a good half a year plus and enjoyed every minute of it. I understand the rules fully and follow them at all time, however in this current situation I slipped and made a mistake. What happened was me and a friend (Mattt) circling around a truck observing it, debating if it was worthy of robbing. We came to a stop and hopped out followed by the unarmed man instantly asking Mattt to place his hands on his head or he would be shot (I did not know that the man said this as Mattt was incapable of telling me due to his hands being up). I was watching this situation from perhaps 250 meters away and trying to understand the situation. After around two minutes of Mattt and the man talking I heard a shot land right near Mattt. I was unsure what was happening which lead me to thinking my friends life was in danger so I took the shot, killing the shooter. After this Mattt told me over teamspeak that he was giving a warning shot and I filled up with guilt instantly, I knew I had done something wrong.
I then got a message on teamspeak asking if me and my friend could talk to the two gentlemen, so I said yes of course. As we joined the room, we were first confronted with 'baiting'. Me and Mattt disagreed, and rightly so however they still accused us for it. We were then told that myself had RDM'ed the guy from AHR, I questioned it at first and said that from my perspective my friend was being shot at so I retaliated. I was then told again that it was a warning shot, so I agreed with the RDM accusations. I apologized straight away and said that next time I will double check, do whatever it takes to get a clear understanding of the whole situation. After apologizing and our side thinking it was sorted out (me telling them how I will improve) we part ways back to our own channels.
Around 10 minutes later I checked the Forums as I do all the time and see that myself and Mattt had been reported. I straight away messaged MAMBAMAMBA on teamspeak if we could have a word and he didn't reply to anything (I asked at least 6 times) so I replied to the report with my side.

I have been apart of this community for a long time, made multiple friends and have learnt a lot from my experiences. It is a shame that one mistake which has already been improved on may end it.

- Thank you!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you are most likely aware this is a serious RP community. We expect each and every individual to roleplay at a high standard at all times. You broke two rules, and I'm going to quote:

(7.1.4) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, put your hands up or I will shoot etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM.

(2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

After reviewing the video footage myself I seen nothing but low quality RP from yourself which you are clearly aware of and admitted to.. I want you to take the following question seriously and answer it to the best of your ability. I need to know what you could have done if in the same situation again.

As you are most likely aware this is a serious RP community. We expect each and every individual to roleplay at a high standard at all times. You broke two rules, and I'm going to quote:

(7.1.4) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, put your hands up or I will shoot etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM.

(2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

After reviewing the video footage myself I seen nothing but low quality RP from yourself which you are clearly aware of and admitted to.. I want you to take the following question seriously and answer it to the best of your ability. I need to know what you could have done if in the same situation again.
If this sort of situation was to occur again, I would do whatever it takes to make sure both sides have had a fair initiation and an understanding of what will happen if they accept or decline our orders.

In this situation, I can not hear what is happening, and cannot act upon my thoughts as they could be and were wrong. I would have to drive down and get an understanding so I know what to do and what is occurring. If I am unable to do this, I don't do anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back