What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Grizzly Bear - 01/29/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Grizzly Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/23/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Archie

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Discrimination

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for saying "He's speaking Arabic" then a few seconds later I said let's "Kill him" therefore him thinking that I killed him for speaking Arabic (He wasn't even speaking Arabic) it was just pure rp.

Why should we unban you ?
What I said was taken out of context, I'm not in anyway racist or discriminative to any Cultures or race of people. I tried to discuss this with him after he had filed the forum report. But he was very stubborn about the situation. I tired my best to sort it out with him, because what I said didn't come out how I meant it. (In role play we just wanted people away from the black market so we was role playing that he was a Terrorist) We also spoke on Teamspeak with an admin, the admin seemed to understand where I was coming from with the situation. But sadly couldn't revoke the ban as the person who filed the report left the server moments after I had been banned. I'm sorry for what I said I'll make sure I use my words differently in the future to avoid anyone getting offended.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Grizzly, as this is the internet you must be careful of what you say and how it impacts other's as you do not know them. 

That being said, can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

Grizzly, as this is the internet you must be careful of what you say and how it impacts other's as you do not know them. 

That being said, can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.
1.2 Discrimination

Being disrespectful, hateful, Bias or prejudice to someone about they Culture/sex/race/age/looks. Also treating someone differently because of their Culture/sex/race/age/looks.

I'm a little bit concerned by the fact that this is your second ban within a few months but given your explanation I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Do not let me down or there will not be further chances.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back