What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Grizzly Bear - 07/06/2017 (Unbanned 17/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Grizzly Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Auxen / Vladic ka / Edgar Vila

Reason given for your ban.
11.1 , saying "Wilco the Jew" in teamspeak.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in a police channel with my friend discussing and joking around about types of governments, unaware to the fact we was being recorded by "someone" who wasn't apart of the conversation, just sitting there recording for whatever reason. I then say "Wilco the Jew" and the person sends it to a staff member. Were I then get a message off Edgar asking "what's wrong with being a Jew?" I then speak about it with Auxen, Vladic ka and Edgar Vila were I explain it was meant to be a little joke and not a personal attack.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I didn't mean any harm by it, I had no motive to offend anyone I was just playing around with my friend. I'm completely aware it was out of order for me to joke about someone I don't even know. But at the time I didn't think anything of it, but after hearing back the recording and other people's opinion I can see where someone could take offense, but this truly was nothing more then a playground joke and I am very sorry. I'll be more careful in the future and ill think before I speak. I'm not racist or anti semi in an way at all.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What were your intentions then?
It was meant to be a silly joke. At the time I didn't think anyone would take offense to it, as it wasn't meant in an offense way. 

Im not trying to justify what I said I'm just saying my intentions where not to be offensive. 

so you think it acceptable when people say but don't mean it in a offensive way ?

so you think it acceptable when people say but don't mean it in a offensive way ?
 It's dependent on how the person who's getting called a "Jew" feels about it. 

Personally I wouldn't get offended in the slightest if someone called me a "Jew" but that's just me. 

But no, its not acceptable to call someone a "Jew"

why would you make fun of someone, who has put alot of hours and effort in this community. 
Where you can play, let steam of. And also make it enjoyable for every single person ? 

why would you make fun of someone, who has put alot of hours and effort in this community. 
Where you can play, let steam of. And also make it enjoyable for every single person ? 
My intentions were not to "make fun" or to offend, it was a small joke that in my opinion was taken way out of proportion.

I have an amazing amount of respect for wilco and every member of management including all of staff and development, I am respectful and thankful for all the hours their graft in to this community. I'm am very sorry for what I said and nothing of the sort will be directed to anyone on this community again from me. 

Nothing of the sort will be directed at anyone and yet you post a status about 'snakes' which is clearly directed to the person whom reported you to us? Do you genuinely accept why you are banned or simply think it's because for whatever reason the staff team is out to get you? You're not convincing me at all that you should be Unbanned.

snakes' which is clearly directed to the person whom reported you to us?
The status update was about an encounter I had at work, not anything to do with someone in this community. People put status updates about irl situations all the time. There is a large amount of close friends I have on this community that is why I put status updates up. Not everything I put up is about people in the role play.

directed to the person whom reported you to us?
I haven't been given the name of the person who recorded me, so how would this be the case? I have an idea of who it is but I'm not one to make accusations. Without valid proof. There was more then 1 person in the channel.

whatever reason the staff team is out to get you?
I don't think this in the slightest. 

Do you genuinely accept why you are banned
I've apologised to wilco personally, I've taken the time to think about what I said and understood it's very inappropriate to say that to anyone never lone the person who built this wonderful community. And continues day by day to keep it up and running, i will do whatever it takes to get Wilco's forgiveness. 

Im also very aware that calling someone a Jew is out of order and to think about what I say in the future. 

You're not convincing me at all that you should be Unbanned.
I try to support the community as much as I can, I've apologised to wilco personally, and on this appeal. I honestly don't see what else I can do. I am geneually sorry for what I said, I'm also very understanding that it's offensive. Il admit at the time of saying it I didn't think any think of it. But after taking some time to think about it I understand my mistake and I'm trying to put it right. 

After speaking to other members of the team, You will be unbanned.

I am once again having to deal with you appealing a TS ban and to be quite honest Im not very pleased. There wont be anymore chances if you manage to get yourself banned off TS again. If you do manage to get banned for what I believe would then be a third time, I can not see you successfully appealing that ban.

Unbanned 17/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back