What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Grizzly Bear - 12/24/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Grizzly Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/23/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I crushed a Helli in Molos on a building, I then went to Molos central to do a black market patrol, and they was a guy there ive never seen in my life who was recording it. And then I was banned for breaking NLR

Why should we unban you ?
I'm an active player that follows the rules, I made a rookie mistake I seemed to think it was outside of Molos where I crushed. But looking back on the footage it seems I was slightly in Molos on top of a building on the skirts on molos, so I must of miscalculated. Due to because body landed outside of Molos on my screen, I had a pretty bad lag spike so I didn't see where the helli impacted when it blow up I just saw my body outside of Molos in the green so I thought I was okay to head back in to central because it wasn't there where I died. I do follow the rules and I hope this doesn't happen again. I do feel a little hard done by considering the fact that I thought I died outside of Molos. And I wasn't expecting a guy that I was nice to to try get me banned. I really enjoy the RP I spend a lot of hours on it, If I get unbanned il make sure I'm 100% more careful in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes happen,it's only human. How will you make sure this does not happen again?

Mistakes happen,it's only human. How will you make sure this does not happen again?
I'll be much more careful in the future, to not test the risk of this happening again I'll make sure I stay at least a click(KM) away from the area where I died because I have no intention of breaking any of the rules set for this server. Regardless that I didn't realise it, was still a one off clumsy mistake and I truly apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back