What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - groderick - 17/08/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

groderick

In-game Name
ghdro

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962274079/

The date of your ban.
15/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
admin kick

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
because i didnt do as the police told me and was very rude.

Why should we unban you ?
i had no idea how serious people took this game and i was just messing about without thinking i could get banned for my actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

because i didnt do as the police told me and was very rude.
i had no idea how serious people took this game and i was just messing about without thinking i could get banned for my actions
No that wasn't exactly what happend was it. If you don't know how we operate I suggest you take a long read of our rules before you consider your appeal.

We are a roleplaying server with large emphasis on our rules and our strictness, If you are planning on partaking and returning you should likely come to understand what our server is about first.

Here is how you should progress:

1.  Read the reason of your ban, it would say "Admin Kick" and than the reason for it in numeric form such as "1.2" or "3.4"  (example) or something along those lines, once you have realized the reason of your ban please return and explain what it is in depth.

2. Please explain why you feel your childish behavior is in any way acceptable.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back