What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Guardian ALUK - 07/21/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iToxicHD

In-game Name
Dean

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well this was about 7 or 8 Months ago and i was playing with a gang that a member in which we was sent to prison and then i decided to exploit which i dont know why because i was a cunt and did not understand what would happen happen if i i exploited which i chose the hard way but at the time i was not thinking till after so i stopped and by the time i stoped the admins already saw what happend so then i was banned by ArrogantBread.

Why should we unban you ?
Well past these 7 or 8 months of being banned I've been constantly looking back that day and saying to myself dont do it maybe you think i am lieing but its the truth otherwise why would i be making this why would i be wasting my time but to be honest i think i have a slight chance maybe to change my way in altislife.co.uk but i need to show you. today i went on server 3 and it let me on but i told Drew about it and he said thanks and he was shocked and told me i might have a slit chance to come back but i wanted trust so i thought maybe its my time to make a ban appeal so i decided to do it. i am ready to change if i can get the opportunity.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i just want say last time my application was declined because i was told last chance on my microphone perm banned which i think is harsh if you ask me but to be honest its up to you i would love to come back and for you admins to trust me.

You were perm banned

Appeal in November 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back