What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - H A N D Y - 02/02/2017 (Unbanned Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy

Unlinked
In-game Name
[PAV] Handy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Ciaran / Management

Reason given for your ban.
Sending inappropriate-immature messages over ig phone / PAV Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I sent a light hearted message to the police over the dispatch in a way to get a few laughs from officers. I sent the message "Get fragged eggheads" as to make the police laugh and to not be salty after the firefight, emphasis on the word "eggheads". It was meant to be a cheeky way of saying "gg" but I now know it wasn't perceived as intended. I was involved in the pavilion blanket ban after associating myself with individuals who do not have RP in their priorities

Why should we unban you ?
I have fully learnt my lesson, and will next time refrain from messaging the dispatch with cheeky messages after the firefight. I am sincerely apologetic for my actions, and I promise this will never happen again. I have proven to be a quality role player, and when the reports and such against pavilion went up, I wasn't online or involved in any of the situations. I made a silly mistake regarding the phone message, and I now understand that what I take as a joke, somebody will take seriously; to those people I sincerely apologise as I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so let get this started.

You say, you weren't on at the time of the reports, however I do believe you know that this was not a incident that happened once, it was a magnitude of times that ended up in what happened, the reports were just the drop that made the water overflow. So saying you weren't online at the time of the reports, is not a good enough excuse to be excluded from that. I would there for like you to explain in detail what could have been done by yourself and/or your gang members to make sure that the ban would never have happened.

If we had generally higher standards of RP then the ban would not have happened. If we had taken the several hints from staff and management about our standards then we would not be in our situation. I should of advised everybody that we did not have the communities instrests at heart when we were playing, however the thought never crossed my mind. I think I speak for everyone involved, that if we truly realised the severity of our actions, and how much it was ruining other people's experience we would've attempted to right it.

I am not trying to say that I am fully innocent; I am not. However when speaking to staff members they did say that the reports had influenced the blanket ban, which is why I thought right to mention it. Once again, I apologise to the community for my lack of respect towards other people's gaming experience.

I believe you know what you have done wrong, I also believe that when you put your mind to it you can be a decent roleplayer. However you have received another ban in the recent months.  Im happy to unban you under one term, anymore bans and your gone for good and you will have to place a permanent unban appeal in after six months. Do you agree to the terms? 

Unbanned final chance. Welcome Back, I hope you dont let us down. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back