What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - HackerManCammal - 05/08/18(unbanned 08/08/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackerManCammal

Global Banned Btw
In-game Name
Jammalcammal teamspeak

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Tiktak

Reason given for your ban.
Requested

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I requested a teamspeak ban as i had left the community whilst looking for a new job

Why should we unban you ?
Now im going to be qustioned about the game ban on my profile i will be hounest it is on arma 3 i was recrntly banned and i am waiting for responce from battle eye on why i was banned which is why it is just teamspeak i also would like to catch up with people i havent talked to in a while. If there is any qustions that are still yo be answered please feel free to ask.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

you have no idea why their is a game ban on your account for arma? 

No im still waiting a responce from battleeye which will take its time i have also checked my infistar to check if im banned on that which im not and 90% of the severs i had played use that anti cheat and im clean on that so thats why im very confused about the situation and my global ban

well, you reqeusted the ban, their was no rules broken. 
so i dont see why i should keep you banned. i will issue a unban on teamspeak. 
however a ingame unban will not be done yet. since you got that gameban from arma. 
So when you get answer from battlestar, feel free to open a appeal for your ingame ban. 

UNBANNED on teamspeak. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back