What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Haggai #CSGOD (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggai #CSGOD

In-game Name
[LGB] Haggai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/17/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Dentibus

Reason given for your ban.
"Disrespectufl"

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I Said hes a bad cop (he told me hes not a cop anymore)

Why should we unban you.
He brought a mentor because we had a coneverstaion about my friend, then he banned me for being rude.
You can check that hes not a cop anymore, thats the evidence i can give.
And yea i'm sorry and i was very upset when i said it. i did not contorlled my words.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you need to control your words! Why dd you feel the need to be rude to other members of the community? 

Sorry to post in here crumble but as the one that handed the ban  Can i add that he wasn't just rude about the cop he and his friends were constantly interrupting other people while they were giving their side of the story, then when they had finished telling their side he then started saying "that's a lame excuse"  "just ban me then" and also refued to accept that he can just shoot someone he thinks might of had a gun when they were unarmed and was generally unpleasant to deal with

Also in your last attempt at an unban you decided to call me aanti-semitic and just looking to ban you, both highly incorrect and such a ridiculous claim that in my personal opinion is not the attitude and you are lucky that im not taking it to heart but  to make such a ludicrous claim is not the attitude with this community and especially someone that was attempting to help you

It was pretty suspicious that you, Dentibus and Skyzzem were from the same country so you'd probably hear to his story, 

But i was very angry and i have some issues to controll my nerves, but it just exploded i did not noticed what i just said now im sorry for this becuase i realize what i have just done was useless.

Well you need to control your words! Why dd you feel the need to be rude to other members of the community? 

Sorry to post in here crumble but as the one that handed the ban  Can i add that he wasn't just rude about the cop he and his friends were constantly interrupting other people while they were giving their side of the story, then when they had finished telling their side he then started saying "that's a lame excuse"  "just ban me then" and also refued to accept that he can just shoot someone he thinks might of had a gun when they were unarmed and was generally unpleasant to deal with

Also in your last attempt at an unban you decided to call me aanti-semitic and just looking to ban you, both highly incorrect and such a ridiculous claim that in my personal opinion is not the attitude and you are lucky that im not taking it to heart but  to make such a ludicrous claim is not the attitude with this community and especially someone that was attempting to help you

It was pretty suspicious that you, Dentibus and Skyzzem were from the same country so you'd probably hear to his story, 

But i was very angry and i have some issues to controll my nerves, but it just exploded i did not noticed what i just said now im sorry for this becuase i realize what i have just done was useless.
Being that this is a UK based server the vast majority of people on the team speak are going to be from the UK. This is still no excuse for you to accuse someone of something as serious as you did especially considering that at no point in our discussion was anything even said about any religion, beliefs or views of the world so why you did say it baffles me

i have said silly things while angry (all be it not as serious as what you did) so this is why i have not taken it to heart but it saddens me that you would go as far to say something extremely stupid and narrow minded like that and to openly accuse me of with no proof what so ever so this is why i would ask the admin that considers you unban to also keep that in mind

The reason i banned you was for you being disrespectful to someone and not just the calling him a bad cop, your attitude in general was rude. From talking over everybody as loud as you could to then claim when i explained why what you have said your self was wrong you then continually started to shout over the top of everyone that "You can shoot and kill someone because you think they might have a gun in a bag" Then the childish responses of "Thats a lame Excuse" and "Just ban me now then" did not help your case

The same goes with you friend that i assume will open an Unban appeal for his ban as well soon and i shall explain in detail what he did wrong should he do so

Being that this is a UK based server the vast majority of people on the team speak are going to be from the UK. This is still no excuse for you to accuse someone of something as serious as you did especially considering that at no point in our discussion was anything even said about any religion, beliefs or views of the world so why you did say it baffles me

i have said silly things while angry (all be it not as serious as what you did) so this is why i have not taken it to heart but it saddens me that you would go as far to say something extremely stupid and narrow minded like that and to openly accuse me of with no proof what so ever so this is why i would ask the admin that considers you unban to also keep that in mind

The reason i banned you was for you being disrespectful to someone and not just the calling him a bad cop, your attitude in general was rude. From talking over everybody as loud as you could to then claim when i explained why what you have said your self was wrong you then continually started to shout over the top of everyone that "You can shoot and kill someone because you think they might have a gun in a bag" Then the childish responses of "Thats a lame Excuse" and "Just ban me now then" did not help your case

The same goes with you friend that i assume will open an Unban appeal for his ban as well soon and i shall explain in detail what he did wrong should he do so
The things you said was true and now im being sorry for my actions because when it just exploded i could not controll my nerves, and from now on i will not talk to a mentor\anyone like how i want. it just was useless and stupid.

I want to action this but I don't know if I can trust you on the TS server again @Thesoldier what do you think?

I'm still peeved that he bought out a pretty much false allegation of being anti-Semitic against dentibus. Not sure if he's trust worthy, but I say give him a chance if you want too.

Like i said sir, i did not controlled my words and now im being sorry for it.

It won't go back to the situation it was.

It was a One-off.

I'm still peeved that he bought out a pretty much false allegation of being anti-Semitic against dentibus. Not sure if he's trust worthy, but I say give him a chance if you want too.

I want to action this but I don't know if I can trust you on the TS server again @Thesoldier what do you think?

Right! This will be your final chance on the TS server. I want you to personally apologize to dentibus when you're unbanned. 

Please supply us with you TS UID and the ban message you get when trying to connect to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back