What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hammah - 08/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

In-game Name
Hammah

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/17/1996

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Tampax said I was bannned for RDM. We were in a gun fight with the police, a helicopter with a guy inside flew over us and kept going, a minute later he returned and started to hover near us. I shouted at him several times to leave the area or he will be shot, Instead, he decides to land. As he is his landing I take him out.

Why should we unban you ?
Tampax says he wouldn't have been able to have heard me at that distance. From personal experience I feel he would have heard me as in side chat when I told him why he was killed he did not respond. I understand that there is a possibility that I have made the mistake and maybe he couldn't hear me at that distance. I accept full responsibility for my action but I'm deeply sorry. I returned 3days ago after a 10 month break, I've never been banned or had any issues that involved me with staff members or other players in the community. If it is infact true that I did RDM as the guy couldn't hear me then I do offer some kind of comp for anything he had but I don't think he had anything. Also I think if it was RDM the player himself should have put a report in? But yeah, I accept that I'm responsible and I do apologise.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
'' I shouted at him several times to leave the area or he will be shot, Instead, he decides to land. As he is his landing I take him out. ''

Avarage helicopter produces about 100db of noise and you think shouting at someone inside that helicopter has any point? The common practice when trying to get a helicopter to gtfo is to fire warningshots next to it, preferable with tracer rounds.

So, if @DI Tampaxwas spectating, which seems likely reading your story, the player being killed doesn't need to put a report in, as catching people in the act is exactly why staff members have ingame spectating capabilities.

So, in hindsight, do you understand why your actions are classed as RDM? And what will you do different in the future?

Yeah I understand, that's why I accept responsibility if you decide to keep me banned. I guess I wasn't thinking, in the heat of the cops and the fact it was 8am and I hadn't slept. The reason I didn't fire warning shots was because I didn't have tracers but my friend did shoot normally at the helicopter to warn it. But yeah, I do apologise, next time I'll be sure to get tracers or just let them land.

Hammah, I hope that this was a genuine slip up. I certainly don't want to see this from you again.

I will unban you, however seeing as I only issued your ban hours ago, it will be actioned at some point tomorrow (19/08/2016)

Unbanned, to be actioned 19/08/2016

@CrumblePlease Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back