What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - handy - 11/23/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
handy man

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/22/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 ban for having multiple accounts and giving them away to community banned members.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for having 2 steam accounts with arma 3, one of which was in the possession of a community banned member. I had originally given the account details to a school friend, who had then passed them on after he declared no interest in the game.

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly, I'd like to state that I am not trying to pin the blame on anyone else, as it was my account - therefore my responsibility. I had given the forum login and steam login to a friend of mine at school, as I thought he would enjoy the gamemode. He began playing on the other account, only to find that he didn't enjoy Altis Life. He then, without my knowledge, passed them on to a community banned member who later joined the teamspeak and began playing again. As the community banned member was a long time friend of mine, I didn't wan't to 'throw him under the bus' per say and said nothing about his true identity. This is where I fucked up. I now realise that instantly I should've removed his access to the account and forum profile, however I just felt that I had my friend back, and was happy. I feel that in the time I've been here, I've caused no drama, and have only been banned once due to a small mistake made in my early days. I've always followed instructions from the staff team, and constantly attempt to come up with constructive and fun roleplay (example rp document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hkIGlyeCqL3nBkcHYugtXJRhSUOiTSycKef_54iZVo/edit). I feel that I fit in within the community, and with being banned, I feel that I won't be able to enjoy the same quality on other servers. As stated by the intro, this server is the No.1 Roleplay server for the UK and europe, and now that I've lost this privilidge of playing I finally understand how set apart we are from the rest. Within the few hours I've been banned, I had a small dabble on another server to see if the experience was remotely similar to this one. It is not. There was 'hands up or die' all over the place and just generally shit RP. I really love having access to the fun and cool times felt on this server and am generally angry with myself, that I've fucked it up and may never come back. If unbanned, I will take any conditions given, and take them with stride. I aim to make roleplay my number one priority and attempt to make people appriciate what a beautiful community we have here. All I ask is for another chance, if given, I wont fuck it up. I know you do not trust me anymore however, I genuinly wont and will focus to make myself into a model player. Please give me a chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont let this happen again, I will give you a chance so dont mess up.

unbanned.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back