What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - HapiChempo - 07/16/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapi

In-game Name
Joen Jakob

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/25/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
VDM, Combat storing - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/39238-joen-jakob/#comment-231104

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I broke two rules. VDM and Combat storing. It was my own fault, I broke two rules straight up. It was recorded. I drove over, I think it was two people and combat stored my truck after they shot at me. They shot the tyres.

Why should we unban you ?
It's been a long time. 265 days. I have tried to join these servers to see if I have been unbanned. It has almost been a year. I follow rules precisely of servers, because I don't want this to happen again. One of my friends plays here. I like the communications ingame. I waited 6 months for the opportunity to appeal my ban.

I regreat that i broke the rules that day, it was not worth it, and i wish i never did it.
I asked member support to help me write this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What took you so long to appeal? Has your roleplay improved since?

The reason for me waiting so long is after i got banned i quit roleplay on arma and decided to play wasteland and king of the hill, recently i've come back to roleplay and i've played on diffrent communities, and quiet frankly non of the communities i've been on have been so proffesional as this one, i do sincerly regret what i done and beg for a second chance. And for the roleplay, yes it has improved in the short time i've came back to playing on roleplay servers, i've learned to think more clear since my ban, and hopefully i can progress to improce even further.

Have you fully read the server rules ready to follow them going forward?

Yes, i've read them and will follow them onwards, and i have asked a support member about those i didn't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back