What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - hattukauppias - 01/03/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
hattu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/23/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Not saying on ban message

Reason given for your ban.
Trying to login to website as admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i found out that there is altislife.co.uk/admin page (many other websites also has this. common knowledge). So when i went there i did what everyone else would do and tried to login with "admin" "1234" etc. I didn't have any luck so i decided to leave and forget about that. After some time i got banned on websites and later on in the game and ts.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i was just curious when i found about that page, nothing more. Last time when i was playing arma 3 seriously it was in 2015 when i found out about this server and since it haven't found any better roleplay server arma 3. So now when i'm getting back into arma i would like to try again here. Its been 520 days since i got banned so i think i have learned my lesson not to be so curious.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What would have been your intentions if you did get access?

Why go and do this silly mistake, when you know that there might be consquences for your actions.  How can we trust you ? 

But you did have some intentions to cause damage from you curiosity if you did get access.

When was the last time you looked at our rules? 

Why should we let you play here, and what can you avoid from doing again in the future?

Why go and do this silly mistake, when you know that there might be consquences for your actions.  How can we trust you ? 

But you did have some intentions to cause damage from you curiosity if you did get access.

When was the last time you looked at our rules? 

Why should we let you play here, and what can you avoid from doing again in the future?
I didn't think that it would give me any consequences and didn't think anything more than "Lets just test that login" even when i knew that none of those will work.

I don't know how to convince you to trust me, but i don't have any intentions to try that again when i know that there will be consequences.

I did not have any intentions to cause any damage. I was just curious. Some time before i started playing in AltislifeUK i was playing browser game called Darkorbit and it had same kind of page (www.example.com/admin. I was common knowledge that it had that and there was no consequences there) so one day i had a thought that what if altislifeUK had same kind of page and so it had. Didn't think anything forward, i was just curious and because of earlier knowledge i just wanted to see if there is that page.

Last time i checked rules was yesterday when i was checking if this appeal had any answers. I decided to check rules if there is added anything else from the last time i was playing here. Not so much things added.

I think you should let me play here because this is was my first ban and it wasn't because of fail RP or anything to do with me failing in the game. I think i would bring something little to this community.

Well at least i can avoid doing that same mistake i made when i was testing that admin login panel. And now i know that there might be consequences so i wont be doing it again.

OKay, am going to give you a chance to play here with us. I hope you wont let us down, enjoy your time here. Refrain from such behaviorin the near future, next time PERM BAN.

Happy gaming

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back