What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hayden Tacitus - 01/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

In-game Name
Tacitus

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
30/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
(1.8)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned due to my aggressive pursuit to get a player to repeat what they said to me through my understanding that it was an insult, but the player had said "that's fail rp" which to cause someone to repeat is in direct violation of (1.8) which states that "Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule is punishable by a ban." Which is a mistake on my part since I didn't hear what the player said till after I viewed the recording.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should unbanned, because I genuinely did not hear what the player said during the roleplay, which I believed to be an insult at that time. Had I heard it clearly the first time, I wouldn't of asked them to repeat their statement and would've properly informed them that they were breaking roleplay through the appropriate means. I asked him to repeat what they said, so I could react and reply to the dialogue with my character's attitude, but communication over teamspeak made it hard to hear what the other player was saying which originally caused this misunderstanding of what the player actually said.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

He did back off when you asked him to repreat it. Why did you just not leave it?
People do slip up and sometimes the do realize this and try to "fix" it. Im not saying its okay to slip and say silly stuff but why did you end up so persistent ?

WHat was the end goal for you.

I ended up being so persistent due to the fact that I had made the assumption and belief that the other player had insulted me. This persistence was more or less a way to reprimand the player in my own way through roleplay. Now I do admit I could've been less hostile and less persistent to still make my point. Overall the end goal was to teach the player a lesson to not insult people they don't know since it can lead to trouble. One important note I would like to make is that if I didn't make an assumption over what the player said which is what I regret the most, then that situation most likely would've been avoided.

So we have learned a lesson this time ?

Indeed and hopefully I will be granted the opportunity to prove that I have learned from my mistakes through my future actions.

Then we expect to not see you here again alright ?
At the end of the day, remember to try adn have fun, thats why we are here..

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back