What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hazza TT - 07/24/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza TT

In-game Name
harry

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Side Chat Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to calling somebody a faggot in OCC, this was a very stupid thing of me to do and very immature. I didnt mean for this to be taken as offensively as it was and im terribly sorry.

Why should we unban you ?
Ive only just started playing this game and was really enjoying it, ive made loads of new friends on the server and didnt intend to offend anybody by typing that i thought we was just joking around. I have now read the rules and understand i have done wrong, i would like to learn from my mistakes and hopefully be given another chance. The rule i have broken is - 

[SIZE=medium](1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban. [/SIZE]

I have now taken this rule into account and understand not to do this again as it is immature.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this acceptable language to use.... This is a adult community... We don't expect you to act like a child 

I dont think it was acceptable language at all and i am terribly sorry. I understand this is an adult community and will act more mature in the future, as well as treat other members of the community with respect.

If you were to get frustrated in the future, what would you do differently to make sure this doesn't happen again?

I would ask the person involved if we could talk about the situation in team speak in a mature manor. I would not take my anger out in side chat and start being abusive towards other members of the community. I have read all the rules now and will stick to them from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back