What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hector-ERGLIS - 21/06/18 (Denied - 1 week cool down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hector-ERGLIS

In-game Name
Hector

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
Banned for 2.2 (RDM)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have been banned for writing report - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/107122-report-a-player-ez-jam-poorlow-quality-rp-action-taken/
So basicly a person rejected to rp so he can run to the atm and store the money, in which case i am not an ass hole, i did not knock him out because as you know its little bit buggy (can knock out person from high distance). I reported this person because as you can see in that report that video.... By the way i want to ask, how long is the ban?

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban because i dont see there a ban reason. RPUK is only server where i play because here plays my friends, etc. A bit enjoyable, but sometimes it feels like some people who got friends in the admin team can do what ever they want to and all the rest civil people are lower level, not fair huh?. My history is dirty yes, because thats how i am, my real life history is dirty and cant change it anything. First warning for NOT mention rule in the RULES. Second for common sense which is wrong rule by the way. ;) Probably after the unban i wont touch anyone, the reason is - cant predict the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It is so funny just to watch the reports rejected. People who really break rules are rejected, but no people who have less friends in staff are getting banned. Great example in this situation were people reported a person for rdm (its just example)-

, clearly can see that but he gets rejected. Its getting so annoying about this server when people break the rules then they ask for team speak chat, which is so lame. I got in situation where i had to compensate the stuff because of the rp situation which i probably broke. In server there is few gangs which are doing pretty much all day long just robbing people, like i done in my report. And if you just listen to that rp or see, they all do: "Put your hands up'' - and thats it, they dont get banned, the admins dont care - because they are friends with them. Think about it!

Your attitude stinks, you're accusing staff of bias, claiming you did nothing wrong, bumping your posts.

And yes, we do care, we care so much that we don't want you returning to the community right now because we feel you're a risk to everyone else.

Denied - appeal again in a week with less of an attitude and maybe then we'll take you seriously. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back