What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Heliwopter FM - 10/30/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Owen

Roflcopter
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Heliwopter FM

Unique ID
Q7hEa+++9TXBQO3syBEnwkXorWE=

The date of your ban.
10/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
11.3 - Music bot in Join for support rooms.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The music bot was rightfully banned as it was moved to a support channel. When I questioned the person that moved it they said it was an accident as they tried to move someone else to the channel but clicked the wrong client on teamspeak then couldn't move the bot out again. This ban has also caused the NPAS Music Bot that sits in the NPAS Office to be banned as it is hosted from the same machine.

Why should we unban you ?
The bot was mistakenly moved to the support channel by someone and they couldn't move it out again. Also dank tunes :'(

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue with these music bots is that anyone can move them...

@VafflaIf you can confirm here that this wasn't malicious in any way, (not that I think it was), I'll be happy to unban the bot.

If it was to happen again however, and it interrupted staff during their work then we may have to re-ban the bot.

(I never thought I would have to respond to an unban appeal on behalf of a music bot...)

@SI Tampaxfrom what I have been told the move was accidental, although I was made aware of this only after it was banned as the user who moved it promptly disconnected and wasn't a person I am familiar with. The purpose of the ban was due to this being a repeat incident with the same bot disrupting a variety of public channels and I felt a harder measure was required to minimise future disruption and put the issue on record. The morning after, I did briefly explain to Owen the circumstances surrounding the ban and that I understood it wasn't his intention for it to happen, but that ultimately his bot is his responsibility and he needs to be careful who is given access to it and can potentially abuse it.

@INS OwenI will happily unban the bot, however as Vaffla said above, you need to agree to take full responsibility for the bot. If it happens again the bot will go. 

Do you agree that that is fair?

@INS OwenI will happily unban the bot, however as Vaffla said above, you need to agree to take full responsibility for the bot. If it happens again the bot will go. 

Do you agree that that is fair?
More than fair enough. Happy to follow them terms :)

Wonderful. 

Long live the bot. 

(You should be able to use it again now, PM me if there is an issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back