What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hexcit - 05/04/2017 (Unbanned 14/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexcit

In-game Name
Connor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friend were doing a meth run when we robbed a person and then kept driving and then before we knew it there was like 3 cars full of people chasing us and shooting at us and then we aborted and at that point i had to go in like 30 minutes and I wanted to get something to eat and then when i came back it said that i had been banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because I am relatively new to this server(I think I joined 2 or 3 days ago) and there is a lot of rules that I need to get used to(I had read through them). I understand that combat logging is against the rules and in the moment I didnt have that on my mind I was just thinking about getting away and what I was gonna get to eat. I fucked up and I was not making active attempts to defy the rules or troll I just made a mistake. I havent played big roleplay servers with all of these rules and I really do love how much fun and how realistic this server is and i want to keep playing it. One of my first experiences on this server was roaming aimlessly in Kavala then getting robbed and I couldnt figure out how to put my hands up and I got shot then an NHS member came over and started talking about where I am feeling pain and if I have an allergy to morphine and I was really just astonished of how seriously people take the roleplay here. I really like this server and I want to be able to keep playing on it. it is hard for a new player to get acclimated to all of these rules and I just wanna ask for some lieniency to give me a second chance. If i am unbanned I will go through the rules and do everything i can to not break them again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain the rule you broke in your own words - More detail the better!

Please explain the rule you broke in your own words - More detail the better!
I had abandoned to the lobby while in a combat situation where there were multiple trucks chasing and shooting at me to try and keep the money I had on me and my gear. I do understand now that this is wrong and I can assure you that this or anything else will not happen again as I have thoroughly read the rules and seek to follow them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back