What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hingsy - 17/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hingsy

In-game Name
[NF] Hingsy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/05/17

Member of the team that banned you.
CC Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I pulled my cable while I was chased by police

Why should we unban you ?
I feel really sorry about what I did, because I got really scared in this situation. I didn't mean to do it but stress did his thing...
I red the rules again and I'm sure I won't break it especially this one - (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
These five days that I had to wait to write another unban appeal were going really slow.. I put all my hopes in here! As for now I think I'm aware of the rules and if I get another chance I will not brake any rules and will try to role-play in situations, not just take the easy way out-pulling the internet cable out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
if you cant follow our dispute a ban rules how can we trust you to follow our server rules? 

if you cant follow our dispute a ban rules how can we trust you to follow our server rules? 
I forgot about the time zone.. I posted unban request at 17/11/17; (00:01) It was in my in my time zone (GMT +2)

I didn't realise it after I posted it..

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot about the time zone.. I posted unban request at 17/11/17; (00:01) It was in my in my time zone (GMT +2)

I didn't realise it after I posted it..
I don't understand, what does your timezone have to do with you posting in report a player threads that don't involve you?

@Hingsy ? Please explain that one.
Yeah. By the time I got restrict for 7days I tought its either for the thibg I wrote in report or because I wrote it too soon.. and I got messed up.

Talking about the post on report.

I let my feelings flow.. and I wrote it without thinking. I feel really sorry for that. And I know that rules are very important and you cannot break them in any way.. So I have read the dispute a ban and server rules all over again.. To make sure I'm not breaking any.

so if you read them, quote me then what forum rule and ingame rule you broke. 
And explain this in your own words? 

so if you read them, quote me then what forum rule and ingame rule you broke. 
And explain this in your own words? 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

You cannot log out when you are roleplaying, in gun fight, police chase etc.  You cannot log out while you are restrained, waiting for medic, or to save gear. Its exploiting and from other players perspective unfair, you gain an advantage, you can save you'r gear without a fight, or avoid you jail penalty or a ticket for example..

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

You are not allowed to write in a ban appeal or a players report if you are random person and not involved in it.

This a 6 month ban, what actually makes us trust that you won't pull the plug and do this again? I am  not entirely convinced that this is the only you have/will do this.

This a 6 month ban, what actually makes us trust that you won't pull the plug and do this again? I am  not entirely convinced that this is the only you have/will do this.
I made my lesson. This is the only server I love to roleplay cuz people value that so much. I wouldn't change roleplay.co.uk to any other server .I love it. I have been banned for a bit less then a mouth and its really painful not to play in server.. As I said I read all the rules one by one and I swear I wouldn't do anything as stupid as I did now. I give you my word.. 

I think everyone deserves a second chance..

Some people deserve second chances, others do not. Some people use their second chance and then feel entitled to a third.. Don't make that mistake.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back