What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hirbi - 22/02/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirbi

Banned
In-game Name
Kalle Havu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/03/15

Member of the team that banned you.
Admin Kick (no name appeared in ban message)

Reason given for your ban.
Forum report 02/03/2015 Legacy ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I really do not remember that situation very well because it happened about 3 years ago. I think i was drunk and broke some rules in safezone.

Why should we unban you ?
After 3 years i returned to play Arma 3 and i really liked your server and remember to have played a good amount of hours in your server. Learned my lesson and had some time to grow up and think about my behaviour. I would like to be a good member of your community again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the purpose of the greenzone?

Which rules apply specifically in the greenzone?

The main purpose of the greenzone is to be a crime free zone where everyone can take a break from all the action without any fear of getting robbed, injured or killed. It is also a safe landing point to new players.

Green zone specific rules:

(6.1.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.

(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.

(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.

(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

(6.1.5) You must not park or leave your vehicle inside of a green zone in order to sell illegal items such as drugs or guns.

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

RDM/VDM RULES:

RDM and VDM is not allowed because it is far away from any kind of good roleplaying and doing so will ruin other players gaming experience. The victim of RDM/VDM could also lose all their hard earned cash etc.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone.

NLR RULES:

A new life means that your character has lost all previous memories. It still is the character you play, example: You are still apart of the rebels or cops and you still knows all your friends.

Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death. The only exception to this is your wanted level.

(5.1) A new life starts, when:

Your character has been killed by a cop.

Your character has died in a RP situation.

Your character has been involved in an accident.

(5.2) A new life does not start when:

Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM

Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM

You are downed

You disconnect (end of session)

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

Many rules have changed since your ban. Please take the time to read through all our rules and confirm you've not only read them, but understand them. If there's anything you're not sure about, please let us know.

All rules read with time and well understood. No questions this far but i will be in contact as soon  as i am unsure about something.

As you've found out to your cost, this is a community based on strict rules. Disregarding them has consequences, and once banned, that ban stays on your record permanently. When deciding on whether someone deserves another chance, we look to see what previous bans or warnings they may have and we take this heavily into consideration. In other words, if you find yourself back here putting in an unban appeal in the future you'll find it much harder to get unbanned.

Don't screw up, have fun, and welcome back. Don't forget to join our :

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoleplayUK

Discord: https://discord.gg/roleplay

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back