What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hobo Winters - 08/04/2017 (Denied - Perm Banned 5/8/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo Winters

In-game Name
PAR. Hobo Winters

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Auxen

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by permanent ban without appeal.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I had joined server 2 with an inappropriate name.

With this name that I had used I didn't mean to discriminate or hurt anyone at all. The reason why I had used this name was because friends and I were using a various amount of names which we were using on a private server which we had been playing on for fun. We were doing this in a friendly manner. not to hurt anyone just to have a laugh and some banter. I then later on thought of going on to the RPUK server to do runs, but when I had realised I joined with the name I had been using a disconnected and changed the name instantly, I was aware of the rules but did not realise i had used this name on the RPUK server.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel I should be unbanned as in my eyes I see it as a mistake I would never dream or dare discriminate as we are all equal. I haven't been part of this community long but I feel that this is were I really belong. I do understand and Have knowledge of the rules and I respect them. I feel I should be given a second chance as I did not mean to offend anyone at all I do realise that these things may offend people on the server at the current time but my intentions were not to disrespect anyone. I have been very fond of this server as it has a very friendly community and I feel that this place is forgiving for there members. But as I have stated already my sole intentions were not to offend anyone at all I am sorry to anyone who was been emotionally hurt by my actions and I do understand the reason for my ban but this was something private among a group of friends not for many to know.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems names aren't your forte, celebrating your ban here with this as your name elsewhere isn't helping your case: Hobo Winters Got 1.2'd

Clearly you don't think it was a mistake as you seem rather proud of your ban. Maybe now you can change it 2 hobo winters got perm banned.

Denied - Perm banned 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back