What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Holo the second - 04/06/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadi Doogle

In-game Name
[TW] Hadi

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/06/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Shooting while restrained

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was shooting while restrained/rubber bulleted

Why should we unban you.
If i did shoot which I don't believe I was I didn't injure or kill anyone. If I did shoot I can guarantee this was an accident of me continuing to hold LMB on accident. However this video shows the cop entering the compounding shooting me with the rubber bullet. Me falling down facing the opposite direction and my gang member TW Fancy killing The police officer so if I did shoot I sware on my god and yours that it was an accident and that I did not mean to shoot while hit with the rubber bullet. I have never been banned before and love ALUK if I could no longer play this brilliant server with the friends and people i've meet i'm not gonna lie i would be crushed. So if I did on accident shoot my weapon I apologize from the bottom of my heart it was an accident. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rw8rtB79c

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
That video does not clearly show your character and whether or not you shot.

Regardless of this, Crumble would not have issued a ban on you if he had not seen the incident happen. He was watching the bank operation at the time and immediately came to me for screenshots showing proof of who was restrained before even issuing the ban here.

I am deeply sorry for shooting it was not intentional and I did not mean to due this. I love AlUK and I am sorry for doing this. I will never do this again. I love ALUK and the community and will not and would not have intentionally broken the rules.

Please copy and paste the rule that you broke, explain it in your own words and what you would do differently if something like this was to happen again.

I believe this is the rule i broke?

Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

In such a situation I would have been a lot more careful to not press anything on my keyboard as I now know that this is a possible thing to happen when pressing the LMB. I would have allowed the situation to play out and only press the Caps lock button to talk is asked by the police officers to talk.

Are you ready to go back into the server and ensure that all rules are followed now?

This is a serious community and therefore you should be aware rules are taken very seriously here.

Yes I am ready to renenter the server. I have reread the rules and I am prepared to renter this community. I am aware this is a serious community and deeply regret my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back