What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - HostTigerPT - 04/07/2017 (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenway

In-game Name
HostTigerPT

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/07/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
During an accident roleplay, has a good citizen that my character is I pulled over my car and there were 3 rebels and 2 police officers (2 rebels were with illegal guns and 1 wounded) and has the police officers got away, saying that they called the medics,  the rebels robbed me (zip tieing me and taking my gun away and my money). They took my zip ties off and told me that I had 10 seconds to leave the area. I did not follow that order, instead I requested my gun back and once again they threatened me with their guns pointed at me. When they were ready to shoot me (they're countdown ended) I tried to flee with my car and I drove them over so they couldn't shoot at me (VDM). After that incident an Admin was called and has he teleported an SUV drove into a rock right next to him and has I was driving on the same road has that SUV I tried to now collide with it and I almost hit the admin. I didn't have the objective of threatening them at that point.

Why should we unban you ?
I do recognize that I VDM and I really regret it. I have the knowledge that it's a reason to get banned. I hope that I can get a second chance so I can ''redeem myself'' with an even better roleplay. This is definitely the most well managed and populated server of Altis Life that I have been on. Here we do take things seriously and that's why I love it and I do not want my opportunity to be part of this go to waste only because of a situation that I did not think straight. 
After this ban I completely did a new research on everything that I can improve on my roleplay and I read all the rules again and they're details, so I make sure this mistake will never happen again if I do get a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you mention that you hit people to stop them shooting at you. Did you do this only once? Or were there more instances of this?

So you mention that you hit people to stop them shooting at you. Did you do this only once? Or were there more instances of this?
On this, incident (I never did this before ) I did do it more than once because I did feel threatened. I understand that is VDM and I'm completely sorry for my action.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let me get this straight; you were well aware of the fact that running someone over is considered VDM, yet you still done it because you felt threatened that someone was shouting at you? 

Quote me the rule you broke and then explain it to me in your own words. 

When this incident I wasn't aware of the rules has I am now. I knew about the rule 2.1 but I did not know it in detail. (I thought we just need a purpose to kill someone with the vehicle like the RDM rule)

The rule that I broke:

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

This rule basically tells you that you CANNOT use vehicles has a weapon to injure or kill other players (except the restrict vehicles that are nominated in the rule such has Ifrits, Hunters and Striders). With this, any member that hits someone on purpose can be BANNED if the situation is reported.

I recognize that I broke this rule and I acted the wrong way with this community by ruining someone's RP, so if I get to be allowed to play on the server again I certainly will work hard to make the most quality and serious RP in attempt of redeeming myself

Thank you for putting effort into your response. 

Are you now ready to follow all of the Server Rules? 

Yes I truly am and I'll for sure follow every single rule step by step counting every single word it has.

Ok we will take your word for it this time dude. Have another go and don't break the rules!!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back