What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - i voted for Harambe - 12/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Lukas Svendsen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
Stupid enough as i am, i used the "abort" button to teleport back to town.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i was lazy and didnt really think about the strict rules. So i used the "abort" button to teleport back to Kavala, and therefore i was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Iknow that i shouldnt have done it, but i really wanna play on the server. I really appreciate the community and i think it is the best server at the moment. I really just wanna play, and i will not do it again. I know i shouldnt have done it, but i think the reason i did it, was because i did not think of the consequenses at the time.
Btw, the reason i didnt anwser the unban appeal i posted 5-6 days ago, was because i thought that i would get a notification if somebody replied, and i never got one. So I just noticed today that i did not anwser you question. Sorry, but i really wanna play

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you think it was a good idea to teleport?

Atm, i figured it was faster, and stupid enough as i am, i didnt think about the consequenses and how seriously you guys punish for doing so, but i really wanna do better. I really want to play on the server and i will never ever do such stupid things

Because it is totally against the purpose of the server. The purpose is to have an online roleplay community, where you (as in irl) cannot just teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back